Monday, March 1, 2010

DeNami Wedding Card - 2 Sketches 4 You

Denami 2s4y-1

DeNami Design is the sponsor this week at 2S4Y. So excited to participate in Kazan's awesome sketch and use some fun DeNami Stamps. I love this classic DeNami contempo couple. I normally would emboss it in silver, and make an elegant card. It has been a neglected stamp for the last 5 years so I wanted to pull it out & try something new. I dusted it off and decided to make a more funky and fun card by adding the aquamarine cardstock and fun rhinestones. I wanted the focal image to really stand out so I mounted it onto chipboard and added some punched out 1" circles around it. I had been scrapbooking earlier in the day and had used a large circle with the same concept on my page. I think I am finally getting to a stage in my crafting that my brain actually can use scrapbooking & card techniques interchangeably. The scrapbook page is green because that is my favorite color, and we bought it around my 30th birthday, so I claimed it as my birthday gift.

Acadia-1
DeNami Card Supplies:

Cardstock: White, black, and aquamarine

Ink: black versafine and silver.

Stamps: contempo couple, congratulations script, and starlet

Accessories: silver edge white ribbon, black grosgrain ribbon, DeNami clear embossing powder, Nestabilites Circle Die, 1' circle punch, rhinestones, chipboard, embossing gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment