Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch #104


I am SO excited Taylor picked my rocker card as one of her top crops. Such a nice surprise to get an email from her.... I told my husband I had a "famous" card now.
Taylor's Sketch this week looked a little challenging for me, but I actually like how my card turned out. Nice and Springy.... just like the weather here in Vegas. Looking forward to ditching the boots & sweaters for flip flops & tank tops soon.
Felt flowers & aqua lace are from Taylored Expressions. PTI Honeybee stamp set. DeNami button. Martha Stewart border punch. Paper is from the Citrus Stack I bought last year at Joannes.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Wendy. I love the colors you used, so bright and cheery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so fresh & pretty...lovley spring colors & fantastic job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card. love the colors and that bloom you used.

    ReplyDelete