Friday, July 30, 2010

Elegant DeNami Floral Card

Yikes this is an awful picture... I think the card base is actually navy, but it sure looks like black.  Oh well, you can see the pretty stamped portions, sparkly ribbon and bling... that's what counts anyway-right?
I love the glitter ribbon that DeNami carries.... such a fun way to add texture and sparkle to your card.  I used the silver here.... along with some extra fine glitter and silver rhinestones.  No need for coloring, so this is a quickie.   Focal image is the Elegant Floral Circle, and the image on the white strip is the elegant floral blossom - both from DeNami Designs.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I think I need to pick up some of that silver ribbon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhhh...this is soooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty!
    I love this one too!... The silver and the blue look so great together!

    ReplyDelete