Monday, August 9, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You #58 - DeNami Lilacs

I've been traveling and haven't had a chance to do a sketch challenge in awhile.  I was excited to see Laura's Sketch 58 today.  Seemed simple enough, so I dove right in.  I love the new amethyst cardstock that DeNami is carrying now - and I found some purple pom-poms that matched perfectly.  I had an awful time getting the pop poms to look purple in my photo though - I honestly took almost 20 photos to get it this good, so frustrating.  Anyway -the gorgeous DeNami lilac stamp looks great.  Colored in with my copic markers, layered onto some older Memory Box paper I had laying around... and the PTI ribbon was a perfect way to add another layer of texture. 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Wendy, love the ruffled ribbon and the pom poms, and this is one of my favorite color combos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Wendy! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love it :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Love how vibrant this is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! That ruffled ribbon looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh....Wendy what a beautiful card. I love the effect of the purple pom poms and the ruffled ribbon. So pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly GORGEOUS! LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete