Monday, August 23, 2010

Laura's Sketch for 2 Sketches 4 You

I haven't had much time to create lately - so I have a pile of newly neglected goodies to play with.  I wanted to use my new PTI sets - Embellishments & Birthday Bash Sentiments along with the new Mat Stack 4 Die Cut.  I used Laura's sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You my my layout. I flipped the sketch to the side.   I found this fun ribbon lace border at a yard sale a few months ago, such a fun find... and I actually used it instead of collecting! Basic Grey Patterned Paper & PTI Cardstock & Ribbon. Card measures 5 1/2 by 5 1/2.

10 comments:

  1. I ADORE that label Wendy! Love how you used the flourishes and sentiment, the entire card is really FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty label and i love that pp too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This card is stunning Wendy. Love the flourishes on the label and your DP is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy, I started going through the cards last night(2AM)after I posted and just could not stay awake. Your card is beautiful. Aren't there just so many possibilities with this sketch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! The soft colors and the flourishes look so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Wendy! I love the colors, too-Urban Prairie is one of my favorite BG lines.

    ReplyDelete