Friday, November 5, 2010

DeNami Color Challenge


Color Challenge Time at the DeNami Blog ---so many pretty creations made by the design team, go check it out!!  Jo Chose some AWESOME Colors to work with -- so my card came together quite quickly.  I instantly thought to use a tree and leaves with these colors, but I wanted to do something different.  I chose the Cherry Blossom Floral Stamp and loved how it turned out. I added a touch of color with the Elegant Floral Leaf Sprig around the cherry blossom.  I normally am not late sending out birthday cards, but the sentiment fit perfectly into the frame I stamped.  I used the quickie glue pen to add some gorgeous gold glitter.  The DeNami gold glitter is gorgeous --- so many colors make it sparkle - I tried a close up shot so you can see it sparkle below.
There are buttons, glitter & Quickie Glue Pen for the prize --- use these gorgeous colors and submit your creation over at the DeNami Blog.
Supplies Used:
DeNami Stamps: Cherry Blossom, Elegant Floral Leaf SprigBelated Birthday, Double Line Square.
Cardstock: Cream, Tangerine, Olive
Ink: Versafine Sepia, Versafine Toffee
Misc: 5/8 Brown Grosgrain, Gold Glitter, Quickie Glue Pen, Orange Rhinestones, Copic Markers.

9 comments:

  1. WOW! This is gorgeous Wendy! I love the glittery border you created and the chocolate ribbon really sets the sparkle off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!! Love that background you created, Wendy!!! And the touches of sparkle are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy this is just gorgeous!! I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy this card is beautiful. I love the versafine ribbon and love your blog background too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! Love the bling in the flowers! Another beautiful creation by talented YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, those colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy, I am so glad i read your blog post! I thought it was DP! I didn't realize you stamped that FAB pattern! Plus I LOVE the glitter and bling and the chocolate bow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card for the color challenge. I have extra orange rhinestones from the Thanksgiving card kit and have a new idea for using them. Thank you for sharing your art.

    ReplyDelete