Thursday, November 18, 2010

DeNami Elegant Floral Arch - Featured Product

It's time for the Featured Product at the DeNami Blog.  The Elegant Floral Arch is the chosen stamp. Such a gorgeous, versatile stamp.  I feel like my card resembles a "Paulina" style card.  So, a special thanks to Paulina for her wonderful inspiration.  I didn't really CASE a certain card, just her style in general.  Make sure you visit the DeNami Blog to see the other creations made by the Design Team.

Stamps: Elegant Floral Arch, Elegant Floral Leaf Sprig, and Happy Birthday.
Ink: Versafine Sepia, Versafine Deep Lagoon, Versamark.
Cardstock: DeNami Cream & Kraft, PTI Olive, and SU In Color.
Misc: Copic Markers, Robin's Egg Rhinestones.

5 comments:

  1. What a darling idea Wendy! I love how you cute this image out and place it above/below the sentiment! Outstanding color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love that color combo, so rich!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning color combo!! And I love the way the arch fits so perfectly in the label!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! I think this is unique how you cut the image out and the color combo is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant and beautiful!
    Love this card, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete