Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sneak Peek - DeNami Outer Space






It's finally time for the Outer Space Sneak Peak!!   I made these cards weeks ago, so it feels so good to finally be able to share them.  Today Lisa and I have a few space inspired cards to show you.  Make sure to visit Lisa's Blog and the DeNami Blog to see all of the other sneak peek cards. 

All brand new stamps from DeNami were used on both of my cards..... aren't they adorable?  My 1st card showcases the friendly robot, and 2 stamps from the outer space petit four set.  I had so much fun stamping the moon and planet to make this cheerful background paper.  Did you catch the sneak peek of the new ribbon colors?  Well, this gorgeous turquoise ribbon is one of those colors - I had to refrain myself from using it and the purple on every card I made! I added some DeNami lime buttons to each side of the robot, just to add some detail and draw your eye to him. Super easy, super cute!!



My second card was inspired by a card I found while browsing Splitcoaststampers.  So, I must give credit to the original designer.  I used some DeNami Circle stamps to create some spots on the moon, but when I used the glue pad with the citrone glitter, the spots faded away.  Cute Idea though!  The falling star stamp is another one from the Outer Space petit four set.  I stamped it in white ink and then added citrone glitter with my quickie glue pen.  All of the DeNami chicks are cute, but how adorable are these Space Chickies?  The rocket ship just dropped them off to do some exploring.  The trail behind the rocket is actually the steam curl from the espresso line of stamps.  Works perfectly behind vehicles.  I'm pretty sure the robot is my favorite stamp, closely followed by the rocket stamp.  Just in case you wanted to know.  Any favorite new stamps on your wish list?

9 comments:

  1. Wendy, what adorable cards! I especially love that little robot-what a sweet card! Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute Wendy! I can totally see the spots on the moon! What a fun idea! I love both of your cards! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, I love the DeNami stamps, and your cards are FANTABULOUS! I love how you colored the background paper on the robot card! Both cards are adorable, and I'm full of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Wendy. I'm favoring the card w/the robot. As for favorite stamps from new release ... that would be the puppy love and cat stamps. They are on my wish list. Thanks for sharing your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Wendy! Such wonderful accents, details and embellies!! I am in love with that glittery moon and the spots still show up :) Its been so fun to see everyone's sneak peeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy, these are AWESOME!!! Love your stamped background and ribbon treatment on the first card!! And the space chickies exploring the glittery moon totally makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second card is my FAVORITE! LOVE the glittery moon and I still see the spots in the pic. I think it looks more realistic that way. The chicks on the moon are so CUTE and the shooting stars are just FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Wendy!!! These cards are just so stinkin' adorable!!! I LOVE the glittery moon! What fantastic details!! The planet background on the first card is so cute too! Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wendy, these are out of this World!!! Your coloring & creativity is always fabulous! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete