Monday, January 3, 2011

Rainbows & Clouds


When I received my box of DeNami stamps, this is the 1st card I made. Perfect to send someone some sunshine. Since I live in Vegas, I normally have extra to share.  I really wanted the rainbow to shine.... glue pad and some gorgeous DeNami glitter did the job.  I also made the clouds fluffy using crystal lacquer and fun fluff. 




How cute is the chickie riding in the hot air balloon? So much braver than me, I'd NEVER do that!!!  The helicopter and blimp are also flying high in the clouds today.  I had a lot of fun coloring them and adding glitter.  I love the ripped paper look for sand, and snow, and now grass.... so easy!

Sending You Sunshine Card:
Cardstock: Kraft and White

Flying High Card: 
Cardstock: White, Lime, and Sky Blue
Misc: Quickie Glue Pen, Extra Fine Glitter, Tombow Markers, Foam Tape


5 comments:

  1. CUTE stuff! Love the sparkle & bright colors on a cold day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Wendy - these cards are FAB!!! I love the glittery rainbow!!! And the scene you created on the second one is just divine! Sure to brighten anyone's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I especially love the rainbow card so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the CAS layout and sparkle on the rainbow card!!!! And what a super cute scene you've created with the chickie images in that second card!!! Adorable!!! I would SO LOVE to ride in a hot air balloon---maybe someday!!!

    ReplyDelete