Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DeNami Product Spotlight - Spring Chicks

The DeNami Blog has a whole collection of pretty cards using these sweet little Spring Chicks...... so get check it out!!! 
  I chose pretty pastel colors for a spring feel.  Stamped the little chick set in Versafine Sepia Ink onto Cream Cardstock.  I matted the squares onto the Strawberry Freeze paper, but it lacked something.  I threw some rhinestones on and it just seemed to work.  Gotta love the grosgrain ribbon, so easy to tie, I use it on almost every card I make.   Hey, look... no purple on this one!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Spring Chicks Set, Polka Dot Background
Misc: 5/8 Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestones, Tombow Markers, Foam Tape.

11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, Wendy!!! LOVE the pastel color palette and the way you popped up the chickies and eggs!!! Fantastic use of the images in this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute and I love the added bling! I love your layout and your spring color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet Easter or Spring card!!! I love the soft colors and how they highlight the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE! I love your card Wendy! Such a great way to use the little images. Fantastic layout and design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE!!! What a darling card Wendy! Colorful and so springy!! Fabulous use of the stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Wendy this is so gorgeous! Love those beautiful colours. Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beyond adorable! I love how you showcased each stamp! The scalloped box they are all in is such a great focal point! Love this wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great way to show off each of these itty bittys! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful, I love everything about this card!!

    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete