Friday, March 25, 2011

Lilacs for PDCC74

  
Play Date Cafe Challenge #74 Turquoise and Purple.... Gorgeous!!! I was instantly inspired by the color combo, and loved the potted plants hanging on the wall. 

I used the Lilacs in Pitcher stamp from  Lockhart Stamp Co. Colored in real quick with my copics.  I used Lovely Lilac Cardstock... I've had it for 12 years or so, it's about time to use it up!  Broke into some new patterned paper from My Minds Eye - Stella Rose, Hazel Paper Pad. DeNami purple button, twinery twine. Fun ribbon, and of a doily. Are you sick of purple and doilies yet?  Seems to be my thing lately!  Happy Friday! Hope you have something FUN planned!

7 comments:

  1. Cute and lovely! Real paper lace is always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy - great use of the doiley! Thanks for joining with us at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Wendy! Love those lilacs (they're my fav)! Love the doily and the stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo! This is scrumptious, Wendy! LOVE your doily frame; your perfectly colored, flower pot; and that beautiful, embellished, seam binding, ribbon bow! Oh! And your stitching is marvelous! You had me at hello with this goodie! Thanks so much for playing along with us, this week, at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! love that scrunchy ribbon and the doily is the perfect panel for your flowers :) Lovely take on the colors! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! Takes my breath away--love that doily and your focal image--beautiful coloring...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that seam binding! Thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete