Friday, March 25, 2011

Off The Wall Craftiness #49 Color Challenge

 I love Off The Wall Craftiness Color Challenges.  Normally I can take the colors and create a quick card in NO time.  This combination was SUPER challenging for me.  My cards kept looking like something Ronald McDonald would like.  I am posting both of my cards, even though I don't "love" either of them.... enjoy!  Next week will be Challenge #50 --- I'm ready for some new colors. ;-)
Both cards use Wilson Design Stamps.  I am so excited to finally own some of them!!! I used Simply Silhouettes and Everything's Owlright.  DeNami Red and Lime Green Grosgrain Ribbon.

6 comments:

  1. These cards are so fun Wendy!!! Love the flowers and the fabulous green ribbon on the first and the awesome owl on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lovin' your cards!!! Also thanks a ton for using Wilson Designs stamps.....you rock Miss Wendy!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, I am in love with your creations and your use of the OTWC colors using Wilson Designs Stamps! So fun and fresh girl! Rocking it is right! Thanks for joining in the fun and so happy to have you play along! Be sure to add your beautiful creations to the Wilson Designs Gallery! :-) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd NEVER know that you struggled with these colors, Wendy! Your cards are beautiful, and you've done the colors perfect justice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? You're crazy, these are both awesome -fun, cute and bright - not clowny at all! Great job with the colors. Thanks for joining us at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy, both of these card are stinkin' adorable! I am in love with that owl one; you totally rocked this challenge AND Kim's stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete