Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Product Spotlight: Cornucopia.  This stamp is 10% for 1 week! 


I used the cornucopia as my focal point, and stamped a matching background using some smaller coordinating stamps.  Kind of a busy card for me, but I guess that's what I was feeling like that day!   I do enjoy combining different stamps and making unique patterns, I even had some fun coloring too!   In case this one is too crazy for you...  there are 2 cards below that I made this summer for the sneak peaks on the DeNami blog.  A bit more simple looking.  Thanks for stopping by, and make sure you visit the DeNami Blog for more inspiration using this cornucopia stamp!


Stamps: Cornucopia, Steam Curl, Demi Double Circle, Grapes, Apples & Pears Set, Elegant Floral Leaf Sprig.
Ink: Versafine Sepia,  Toffee, Crimson Red.
Cardstock: Cream, Chocolate, Sage.
Misc: Yellow Ribbon, Ivory/Gold Ribbon, Tombow Markers. 




7 comments:

  1. Not too busy at all Wendy! I really like the BG you made and it sort of reminds me of a fun printed wrapping paper or something. Love how bright and bold it is.
    And those other two? WOW! You are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cheerful card Wendy! Thanks for sharing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! Love all the different looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how beautiful...lovin all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome matching background! You rocked this spotlight with your showcasing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN card! I always LOVE your handstamped background patterns!!! SO AWESOME!! I LOVE the layered ribbons too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards. I really like the touch of blue for the fall season, great idea!

    ReplyDelete