Tuesday, January 10, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Valentine Chipboard




I've admitted I am a paper hoarder... but thanks to this challenge.... now I must admit I am a chipboard hoarder.  Seriously - What am I saving it for?
The DeNami Valentine Blog Hop was so fun... I saw this stamp used several times, so I decided it was perfect for the inside of the chipboard frame. I used some "old" SU patterned paper that seemed to match the frame perfectly.  I added some Extra fine glitter with a quickie glue pen, and some rhinestones.

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous soft and bright at the same time color scheme! LOVE the rhinestones and the glimmer! :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, way to use that hoarded chipboard! This is so sweet, Wendy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! So bright & cheerful! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love the yummy color combo and dainty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chipboard frame makes your whole design absolutely wonderful, a great way to frame those cute stamps! Thanks for joining us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete