Monday, January 9, 2012

DeNami Theme Challenge: ANYTHING GOES



Sometimes it is fun to be challenged, other times it's just nice to create what you want... today is that day!  You can participate in the DeNami Theme Challenge: Anything Goes! Just make sure to use a DeNami stamp and link up your creations to the DeNami Blog.


I just got this gorgeous new Pink Ink pad from DeNami, so I "had" to use it on my card.  I also picked up this new stamp when I was at the Vegas Stamp Show a few months back, it was time to give it a try. I stamped the large bamboo leaf in the Pixie Dust pink color, added the sentiment and then went back and used a quickie glue pen to add some Extra fine glitter.  I planned on putting a big black bow on the top, but it covered up too much of the pretty pink stamping, so I left in off.  Hope it isn't too boring, it is SO pretty in person with all of the glitter on it.



The Young Crafters Unite Challenge is Clean and Simple --- so this card works perfectly for it. 

Supplies:

10 comments:

  1. Wendy, this is gorgeous! I've been eyeing that Versamagic Pixie Dust pad (I need a good pink!), so I loved seeing it in action. All the glitter is gorgeous, and that big Thank You is perfect for a CAS card like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy this is so pretty! I love the sparkle and the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glittery goodness among the soft color of the bamboo leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is truly glitter-riffic! Love the cleaness of it, yet it really pops...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bold design with the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soft colors with simple design. This is one beautiful card Wendy!

    change locks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! Love the pink with the glitter =) Thank you so much for joining our Young Crafters Unite challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Thank you card, Wendy! The shimmer is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What pretty twinkly leaves Wendy! Lovely card ;)

    ReplyDelete