Wednesday, November 21, 2012

10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge #7




Prize: $20 DeNami gift certificate 
Colors: Sky Blue, Navy Blue, Kraft 



Since Thanksgiving is in a few days, I'm onto the next holiday.  Christmas will be here before we know it! I stamped a Merry Christmas sentiment in Versafine Majestic Blue in the center of the Sky Blue Cardstock.  (I apologize that the saying is retired, I didn't realize it until I started to type up this post.) I stamped the berry vine stamp in Versafine Sepia around the saying.  This stamp is 10% off for one more day!  I used a light blue marker to fill in the leaves of the vine stamp, then used the quickie glue pen to fill in a bit, and dumped extra fine glitter over the card.  Added a bit of elegant bling.  Finished off with a navy blue 5/8 grosgrain bow.  I love these 10 minute craft dashes!  I must make a better effort to complete more of them.  A HUGE thanks to Paulina for hosting this challenge and letting me play along this week!

Time spent: 6 minutes and 24 seconds.

 Thanks to DeNami Design for sponsoring the Craft Dash this week.  You could win a $20 Gift Cert.!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this, Wendy! It's so elegant. I'm absolutely amazed that it only took 6:24 to complete this. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an elegant beauty and really 6 min~ I seriously can't get under 8 and some change! I am scrambling every time I take this on! I love love this! So so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, you are seriously a pro at creating beautiful things in a short amount of time- you're like my mom! I'm so impressed you were able to get all of that pretty glitter on the card AND you still completed it in less than 7 minutes. You're a rock star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is stunning!! I am impressed you were able to do it in under six and a half minutes! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow--amazing creation & in such a short time--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy, this is awesome! I love how you used the Berry Vine and added your bow. You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is divine Wendy! Love your gorgeous bow at the top...heck I would probably fuss over that for ten minutes!!! And your sparkle added to those pretty vines is so pretty, great job!

    ReplyDelete