Wednesday, February 27, 2013

DeNami Product Spotlight: Grass Border


DeNami Product Spotlight: Grass Border


Everyone has a flower stamp -- right?  Now you need this super versatile Grass Border Stamp! It's 10% off for one week only.  I used the wavy stem trio to make my button flowers.  Stamped the stems and grass in Black Versafine and colored in with copic markers.  I glued the buttons down using Crystal Lacquer.  Do you see the Washi Tape on this card? It's hiding, but the the yellow and green polka dots are made with using washi on top of white cardstock. I layered 3/8 robins egg grosgrain ribbon in between to add texture. 

Make sure to hop along to each stop and leave a comment  Your next stop on the hop is to visit Emily.


Wendy Elliot   ------ you are here!

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful and Bright! Perfect for spring! I love your button flowers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh goodness, what's not to love about this little cutie...all of my faves - DeNami images, polka dots, ribbon, buttons & Washi! (swoon)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polka dots and buttons...love it! Very cute card Wendy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! I love the buttons as flowers! I just received the wavy stem trio and I can't wait to try it out!
    Your comments the other day really made my day great! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling, Springy card--love the button flowers you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOOhhh, Wendy! I LOVE how you combined washi tape and ribbon! You KNOW I am going to have to do that now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you added extra grass leaves on top of the grass border Wendy. And the washi tape looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those button flowers are SO CUTE! And I LOVE how you used the washi tape in the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wendy, I love your buttons! Your card is so bright and spring like. Love your washi and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun spring card! Love the button flowers and that cute grass stamp!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  11. Button flowers! LOVE. Such a cute, springy card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the happy, bright colors on this card. Have always wanted to try button flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your button flowers are adorable!! I love how you used the wavy stems with the grass border :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything about this is terrific! Can't help but smile when I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everyone thinking flowers, love the button idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVING your BEAUTIFUL card!! THANKS for sharing this fun idea and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your button flowers Wendy, so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very sweet with the buttons for flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this! Buttons as flowers, ribbons in the bg...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete