Wednesday, November 6, 2013

DeNami Pin-spired Project


I admit it, this photo stumped me.  I think its a great photo and all, but I couldn't figure out how to use it for inspiration on my card.  This simple Thanksgiving card idea finally came to me! 


Fun, fall themed patterned paper was cut into long triangles and taped onto the kraft cardstock front.  I then added a bit of twine and tied a few little bows.  The Happy Thanksgiving was stamped in sepia inside of the orange stitched rectangle.  I noticed the Happy Thanksgiving stamp is available as a cling now too - in case you don't prefer wood mounted.  As soon as I finished the card, I realized I should have embossed the kraft cardstock to add some interest/dimension.  Maybe next time!!  I don't have patience to re-do a card, call me lazy.  

2 comments:

  1. Sweet and simple Wendy, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous interpretation of the photo- I love the banner and the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete